Frequently Asked Questions

APPLICATIONS - I am a Quebec resident. How do I apply?

To participate in Explore, Quebec residents must use the designated Web site for Quebec applicants to apply for Explore funding for participants.

On that Web site, applicants must:

  • register for on-line services (first-time users) to receive their permanent code;
  • select the Your On-line Services menu, go to On-Line Access to Your File, and select Student. Once the required information has been entered, click on Explore forms, then fill out and submit the Bursary application;
  • if required, submit the appendix schedule along with the transmittal slip, which can be printed out from the Required documents section of the on-line application form;
  • monitor the status of their file throughout March and ensure that all information contained in it is accurate.

In mid-March, your file will be transferred to the Council of Ministers of Education, Canada (CMEC). You will receive an e-mail message from CMEC ( once this occurs, explaining how to access your profile on the program’s official Web site (, and be provided with a username. Keep this information in a safe place, as you will need it to monitor your file.

← Return


We would be happy to answer your questions about Explore. Tell us how to contact you and we’ll be in touch.