Frequently Asked Questions
Choose this option ONLY if you are willing to accept a bursary to ANY institution in the selected regions and for the selected sessions. Be aware that other institutions in the selected regions:
- may have different start and end dates;
- may not all offer credits;
- may not all offer the program Languages at Work;
- may offer different types of accommodations; and
- may have higher travel costs.
Once you receive a bursary, you cannot change educational institution or session, except under extraordinary circumstances (e.g., severe illness, death of a relative, etc.). Please note that, as long as you have not yet been awarded a bursary, you can always change your preferences by accessing your profile and making the desired changes to your application details.
Being open to a wider range of institutions and sessions increases your chances of obtaining a bursary. However, you must ensure that you will be able to accept the bursary that is offered to you.