Frequently Asked Questions

I am a Canadian citizen or permanent resident studying abroad. Am I still eligible for the Explore funding?

Yes. Complete your application as far in advance as possible (using a Canadian address) in order to give your home province or territory adequate time to process it. You may have to answer further questions or provide further documentation.

← Return


We would be happy to answer your questions about Explore. Tell us how to contact you and we’ll be in touch.