Did you forget your username? You can search your inbox in order to retrieve an earlier e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org, which will contain your username. These autogenerated e-mails usually start with your username in the greetings line.
For security reasons, you cannot generate a new password without your username. If you have forgotten your username and do not have an earlier e-mail, you need to contact your provincial or territorial coordinator. Please note that duplicate applications are not permitted.
If you get an error message such as “The e-mail address you entered already exists” or “The combination e-mail/username is not valid,” you need to contact your provincial or territorial coordinator. He or she will be able to give you your username or reset your password.
If a page is not showing up or gives you an error message, you can try this:
- Refresh your browser.
- Delete your browser cookies.
- Enable pop-ups.
- Try another browser (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.).
- Try another computer (make sure you try from a laptop and/or a desktop computer, and not from a tablet or smartphone).
- If you can’t print the PDF of your application, make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
Why are there few or no institutions appearing in the drop-down list of my application?
The choices of institutions that appear on your on-line application are based on the age you have entered in your personal profile page.
- If no institutions appear in the drop-down list, it is because you do not have the age requirement to participate in Explore (you must be at least 16 years old before or on the first day of the course). If you believe you do meet the age requirement, check your personal profile, as you might have made a mistake in your date of birth (i.e., indicating you were born in 2016 instead of in 2000).
- If there are just a few institutions appear in the drop-down list, it is because you are only seeing the institutions that accept students your age. Make sure that you did not make a mistake in your date of birth on your personal profile page.
- Please note that for the 16+, 17+, 18+ and 19+ programs, you must have the required age before or on the first day of the program.
For example, if your 18th birthday is on July 6, you would be able to apply to 18+ programs that start on July 6 or after, but not to those starting on July 5 or before.
- For the 16-17 and 16-18 year-olds programs, you must have the required age before or on the first day of the program, as well as for the entire duration of the program.
For example, for a 16-17 year old program running from July 3 to August 6, you must be 16 or 17 before or on July 3, and not turn 18 before August 6.
No exemptions can be made on the age criteria.